Peace of Mind When You Need It Most
Equestrian Life is an online community for horse people.
We bring together horse people across all disciplines, breeds and sports.
We invite you to connect with others who love horses as much as you do.
1. All electrical wiring should be installed by a qualified electrician and should meet the requirements of the National Electrical code. Have it checked on a regular basis.
2. Lighting fixtures should be caged or globed in outbuildings.
3. Electrical boxes and wiring should be free of dust, water or corrosion.
4. Electrical system should be checked at least twice a year and updated as needed.
5. Refrain from using temporary electrical cords where permanent wire could be installed.
6. Fans or other equipment should be checked for frayed wiring and plugs before using. Discard and replace any equipment that may appear defective.
7. Do not overload circuits or sockets. Have an electrician periodically inspect your electrical demands to see if any upgrades to your system are necessary.