1) I'm a Christian, I believe that Jesus, son of God, came down to earth, was fully man and fully God, lived a perfect life, died on the cross, rose again, gave believers a way to get into Heaven with those actions, and went back to Heaven where He's "preparing a place for us". I love to talk about my faith, so please ask me questions!
2) I'm extremely organized, if you can't tell by the numbers.
3) I love it when people tell me what they think or ask me what I think. I also love debating or discussing opinions.
4) I have hobbies such as art, metal working, leather working, reading, writing, decorating, music, etc.
5) I love horses of all breeds, which is obvious by the fact that I own an arab and a quarter horse - a lot of people are shocked by that because of the friendly competiton between owners of the two breeds.
6) I'm not really a professional, but I have trained a lot of horses, I bought, trained, and sold 1 and am working on my second.
7) I love farrier work, I have done work on a lot of horses and currently care for 12 horses.
8) I'll be going to Colorado State University in the fall and majoring in equine science.
9) I make rope tack for people as a side business - halters, bridles, hobbles, leadropes, long reins, etc.
10) I live at 9200 ft in the San Juan Mts - basically, the perfect place!
11) I love working at Camp Redcloud where I sometimes help teach horse camps or do pony rides.
Katie's Riding Style
Hunter / Jumper